Cancellations & Refund Policy
High St. Hire do not offer refunds on hire fees for incorrect sizing, style issues, postage delays, one-off promotional deals, change of mind or cancellations of bookings. If you receive your hired item not as described or faulty, please contact Customer Support (by phone or email) within 4 hours of receipt. If the item is faulty, you must provide images via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 4 hours of receipt.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR RENTAL ITEMS:
Hire fees are non-refundable in the event of a booking cancellation.
- All cancellations must be advised 14 days in advance of the rental reserve booking date to be eligible for a credit note, minus a $25 cancellation fee. When cancelling less than 14 days prior to the rental period, you will not be eligible for a credit note or a refund.
- A $25 cancellation fee will be applied for ALL dress change or booking date change requests.
- Credit notes are valid for 12 months from date of cancellation. Any shipping fee and backup dress fee will be deducted from a credit note, if cancellation occurs following dispatch.
- Credit notes expire at the end of the 12-month period and cannot be extended or reissued if not redeemed.
- To advise of a booking cancellation and request a credit note, please submit a Cancellation form via our online cancellation portal below, and our Customer Support team will be in touch to arrange a credit note for you.
SIZE OR STYLE ISSUE FOR RENTAL ITEMS:
If you experience a fit or style issue once you receive your rental item, please contact customer support within 24 hours of receiving your item to arrange a style exchange or credit note (minus shipping and Backup Dress fees). Additional shipping charges will apply if you require postage for an exchange.
No cancellation fees apply for a size or style issue experienced, for online orders.
If suitable, you may visit our Sydney boutique within operating hours to arrange a style exchange before your event.
Please note: you will be eligible for a credit note or style exchange (minus shipping and Backup Dress fees) subject to meeting our returns criteria:
- You must return your item unworn and with security tag still attached
- You must lodge your item for return within 24 hours of receipt behind the counter at your local Australia Post office
- If you require an alternative style/size to be shipped out to you prior to your event, you must provide images of the security tag intact on your item prior to returning and must pay any outstanding shipping fees. If images are not provided, our team will ship an alternative option to you once your unworn and tagged item is received back at our premises.
- Any cancellation requests/returns (due to cancelled booking, size or style issue) lodged after 24 hours of receipt are not eligible for a credit note or exchange.
For all booking cancellations or exchanges, please submit a Cancellation form via our cancellation portal below or contact Customer Support (email@example.com) within 24 hours of receiving your rental item.
Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information on hire policy, Backup Dress policy, booking cancellation and fit/style returns policy.
RETAIL PURCHASE ITEMS:
High St. Hire do not accept returns on clearance sale items, unless the item is deemed faulty or not as described. Clearance sale items include all items listed for retail purchase under the “Sale” category on High St. Hire’s website.
You must accept and acknowledge that High St. Hire is a rental business and apparel has been pre-worn. There may be small areas of wear and tear on Sale items and you will not be entitled to a refund, exchange or credit note for this scale of damage or fault. You have the right to request photos before shipping of the purchased item or request to inspect in person at our boutique.
ONLINE PURCHASE: FULL PRICE ITEMS
- You are required to submit the Cancellation Form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order for Australian customers and 14 days for international customers. Any item returned outside this period will not be accepted for refund, exchange or credit note.
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- Item must be in original condition (including all tags intact) and must not have been worn, damaged, altered or washed. All packaging (including garment bags) shipped with your order must be returned.
- The cost of exchange/return is at your own expense and must be returned to High St. Hire with Australia Post.
HIGH ST. HIRE
PO BOX 133
High St. Hire do not offer refunds on full price retail purchase items purchased in store (unless the item is deemed faulty). An exchange or 12-month credit note will be offered subject to the following conditions:
STORE PURCHASE: FULL PRICE ITEMS
- The Item is returned within 7 days of purchase and is accompanied by a receipt.
- The Item is in a saleable condition, i.e. clean, tags attached, in original condition. Any garments that have been worn, damaged, altered or washed will not be accepted.
Please note, due to health and hygiene regulations certain items cannot be returned. Such items include any shapewear, fashion solutions and jewellery. We also do not accept returns for perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products).
Our Customer Support team will be in touch with you shortly on the status of your request.