How It Works
See, touch and try our designer garments in store or browse our extensive collection online.
Looking to transform your personal style? Book a styling consult with one of our expert stylists via our website.
Check availability of your selected item(s) by clicking on our calendar.
Select a 4 or 8-day rental period. Select a time frame beginning 1-2 business days before your event. If you are located in a regional area, we recommend an 8-day booking as it may take longer for postage. Please click here to view Australia Posts delivery times based on your location.
We will express post straight to your door ahead of your event.
Please note: Any rental item(s) scheduled for delivery on a Monday, must be booked 1-2 business days in advance for e.g. on the Thursday or Friday to guarantee a smooth delivery. If booked Friday this must be before 2pm AEST.
To secure your booking, full payment is needed at the time of booking.
Look and feel amazing at your event!
Don’t forget to tag us in your HSH outfit on Instagram and Facebook @highsthire and #highsthire for your chance to WIN a FREE DRESS HIRE!
Simply return your dress in the prepaid satchel provided and drop it at your nearest Post Office on the rental return due date by 12pm AEST. If your rental return due date falls on a weekend or public holiday, you may return by post the following business day by 12pm AEST.
No need for dry cleaning, we do all that for you!
If you're unsure about the dress size or fit, or simply want to try another style, you can add to your booking a 'backup dress’ for 80% off the rental reserve price.
How does the Backup Dress work?
If you would like to add a second size or another style to your order, simply follow the steps below:
- Add both styles to your Cart
- Read & Acknowledge the Terms and Conditions
- Checkout Step 1: Add the Discount code BACKUPDRESS to your Cart
- This will reduce the lower priced style to 80% OFF
- Complete the Checkout and place your order
A few details to keep in mind when selecting your Backup Dress:
- Your Backup Dress can be any dress! You may want to choose the same style in a different size or a completely different style.
- The Rental Reserve Date for the Backup Dress needs to be the same as the Primary Dress
- The lower price dress will automatically default to be your Backup Dress
- The 80% discount will be applied to the lower priced dress
- Remove the tag only from the dress you decide to wear for your event. Untagged dresses are considered 'worn' and accrue the full rental price.
- Kindly be reminded that including a Backup Dress in your order does not entitle you to wear both of them to an event. One of your dresses is required to be returned with its tag still intact and if not, it will be considered worn and you will be charged the full rental price of the Backup Dress (less the amount you have already paid for it).
- We recommend choosing two styles within a similar price range as the difference between two styles does not get refunded if you choose to wear the less expensive item.
Will I be refunded for my Backup Dress?
The Backup Dress fee is non-refundable. If you wear either the Backup Dress or the full priced option, unfortunately we do not refund the difference in price between the two.
If you wear one dress (either your primary dress or your Backup Dress is returned with tag attached) you will not be refunded.
If you wear either the Backup Dress or the full priced option, we do not refund the difference in price between the two.
If you do not wear either dress (i.e. two dresses are returned with tags attached) You will receive a credit note for the amount paid for both dresses (less postage fees) to be used within 12 months of issue. The fee for the Backup Dress will not be refunded.
The Express Post Network Covers 80% of Australian business addresses, private addresses and Post Office boxes.
Service operates between all capital cities (except Darwin and in Perth CBD only) and some major centres. Outside metropolitan areas next day delivery service is not guaranteed.
If your item is for an address outside the Express Post network, Australia Post will use the fastest possible transport links, but it won’t be covered by the Express Post Next Day Guarantee.
All orders are posted from Sydney. Please click here to view Australia Posts delivery times based on your location, before booking your item(s) to ensure you will receive your delivery on time.